Why start your own Yellow Llama business?
"Entrepreneurship is the most liberating experience you are likely to ever enjoy in life. Owning your own business affords you personal freedom as well as a real shot at true economic security and financial independence." Pop Llama addressing students at Ringling College of Art and Design 2010 For more information please click here.
Introducing a NEW, EXCITING AND REVOLUTIONARY business replication model!
Yellow Llama is the business model that offers all the positive benefits of a franchise business without the pitfalls common to traditional franchises. In fact, Yellow Llama is not a
franchise at all!
No longer does the franchisee bare all the risk of the new business start-up. Most franchise opportunities provide you with little more than the opportunity to start a business. The franchisor collects a sizable fee in exchange for sharing their business experience, branding, and “business know how” with you. The problem is they have nothing to lose if you fail… They’ll talk about how failure makes them look bad and how they will support you and reduce your risk of failure. Yada! Yada! Yada! Simply put, The risk is yours!
At Yellow Llama all we say is, ask them to:
"Put their money where their mouth is."
Our growth and development plan is founded upon a shared risk and gain model: Our Yellow Llama Corp investment capital, "our Hard money" married to yours, directed side by side at a common growth and prosperity objective.
The Llama doesn’t ask you to take all the risk after paying a privilege fee. We ask you to invest your time, your dollars and your commitment to work along with us, with our dollars, time, and manpower at your side to grow the Yellow Llama brand.
Why Yellow Llama and not one of our competitors?
Five Solid Reasons:
- The Llama doesn’t collect a Royalty fee until your unit is up and running.
- The Llama will even wave the license fee in some cases in favor of development deals.
- The Llama provides you with the choice of sole ownership or Corp/Private partnership.
- The Llama pre-markets your facility prior to your unit opening.
- The Llama has you generating revenue prior to your unit opening.
What makes custom apparel a good opportunity now?
- Low to moderate investment in an industry that still enjoys high demand yet has above average margins while still producing meaningful returns on average inventory turn volumes. (What that means is you make a lot of money without having an abundance of stock to "mark down.")
- Little to no seasonality. From tank tops in the sweltering Southern Summers to cozy hoodies in the moderate (but freezing cold to us thin-bloods) Winters, our products are always in demand.
- Rewarding B2B relationships.
- Great retail business opportunity with 5 1/2 days a week daylight hours.
- Limited payroll requirements with easy-to-find employees.
- Environmentally responsible technology. The only "footprints" we leave are our Llama prints in the sand.
- Economy resilient business with exceptionally low overhead.
- Substantial training, and support provided by corporate. We cut the learning curve so you can dig right in!
- Cash-based business with no accounts receivable.
- Protected territories available.
- Multiple unit ownership is available.
- No franchise financial performance disclaimers. You know what you’re buying with the Yellow Llama.
We'll contact you to set up a time to go over the business model in greater detail so that you can have all the facts and information in order to make an educated decision.